Sunday, December 27, 2009

First post...Wow, great job!

hmmm a blog huh....you have nothing to say. Notice you've been a member since July and haven't posted a single thing, why? I find that question hard to answer. I hope to write daily now that I've hurdled the first GIGANTIC step of actually starting...wasn't so hard. Why am I writing? It's not for you dear reader (if you exist anyway) it's for me. My writing skills have laid dormant for far to long (I know your thinking what skills?) Someone once told me I had potential (weird huh). Also, i think it will be very therapeutic and kind of a release of sorts, a place for all the nonsense floating around in my head to go.

So now that I've sparked your interested (I'm talking to myself), what might this blog include and what are the ground rules for reading and enjoying its contents? Well...it may include all or some of the following on any given day; thoughts, ideas and stories that may be floating around in my head. May also include daily events a diary of sorts or essays on today's politics. Pictures, links and more fun thoughts from me might also be expected. So you say why would I want to waste my time with that sort of rubbish? I say to you, don't, this is more for me than anyone else. So that leads me to some rules for reading and enjoyment of this blog. I am not and will not apologize for anything. As the Morrissey song goes "if you don't like me than don't look at me." Someone should really put that on a shirt, I'd wear it. Some things I write might be deemed by some as offensive, controversial or just plain stupid. So if you don't like what I say or think you might not like what I say than dear reader guide your browser elsewhere. I will not apologize for grammatical errors, so please know there will be many. I am naturally not a good speller and write according to how the thoughts escape my head or how they sound best to might fragile little brain. So if you come across sections of text that you don't understand that's just the way it is and that's normal. Now, why might you enjoy this blog? Well...I don't know, why don't you read it and discover for yourself along with me. We may learn something together or at least be slightly amused at the daily musings of this sorry sack of skin. Thank you and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment